- please contact to me get a discount on your first photo purchase.
Do you have a limited budget?
- If you do, I am prepared to price my photos at rates that you can afford to pay.
- I will reduce my photo licensing rates if you buy several photos. Perhaps you would like to identify a purchase plan that meets your needs; if so feel free to propose a photo bundle arrangement that would meet your needs. I am willing to explore alternative photo licensing arrangements that work for you.
Photo Licensing Fees
- please contact me to discuss your photo needs and I will provide you with a quote. I use the following photo usage information to prepare a quote:
• description of your company / industry
• purpose for which the photo will be used
• photo placement / location (front, back, inside)
• photo size (full page, ¾, ½, . . .)
• length / duration of use (months, years)
• geographical extent / territory (local, regional, national, international)
• number of insertions
• circulation / number of copies printed
Also, let me know if you are seeking exclusive rights or unlimited rights for a particular photo.
Need large JPEGs for mock-ups?
- contact me if you need larger JPEG images for use in layouts, compositions and mock-ups.
Large file delivery
- photos can be sent to your FTP site or be made available via “Hightail” for download.
- I am available to do assignment work. My specialty is photographing agricultural subjects (typically under natural light conditions). Please contact me and indicate what your photographic needs are. I will respond, letting you know if I am suited for the photo assignment, my availability to do the photo shoot, and my rates.
Photos on this website are copyright protected
- photos on this website are the intellectual property of the photographer. All images are available for use under a photo licensing agreement. Licensing fees are dependent on how a chosen photo is used. All images on this website are Rights Managed Photos.
Making a photo selection
- when selecting a photo from this website please supply me with the following information to correctly identify the photo of interest to you:
- photo identification number (below the photo)
- name of the Photo Gallery in which it is found
- photos will be made available to clients as high-resolution TIFF or JPEG files (panoramas and some early digital photos are not available as TIFF files).
- contact me if you might be interested in purchasing museum quality giclee canvas wrap photos. I will use a reputable photo lab to prepare fine art prints.
*** When you purchase photos from this website, 33% of the sale price goes to various charities. If you are interested to know which charities I support, please contact me.
CLIENTS / Published photos
Animal Health and Nutrition
Novus International Inc.
Intervet Schering Plough
Bimedia MTC Animal Health
Bayer Animal Health
Zinpro Performance Minerals
Lallemand Animal Nutrition
Diamond V Mills
Beef Cattle Research Council
Canadian Roundtable for Sustainable Beef
Canadian Animal Health Institute
Western Livestock Journal
Best of the West
Profile - Agriculture and Agri-Food for the World
Northwest Fly Fishing
Stock Producer Associations
Canadian Cattlemen’s Association
Alberta Beef Producers
Alberta Cattle Feeders Association
National Cattle Feeders Association
California Cattlemen’s Association
Utah Cattlemen's Association
Creative / Communications Agencies
5 Gallon Creative
Surge Communications Inc.
Gallant Leaman Green Communications
Prism Studios Design
Fusion Design Group
Grade A Strategies
Sullivan Higdon & Sink
Publicis Life Brands Canada
Canadian Beef Industry Conference
Saskatchewan Verified Beef
Alberta Conservation Association
County of Warner
Milk River Watershed Council of Canada
Natures Best Photography Magazine
University Press of Kentucky
Fordham University Press
I am an agriculture stock photographer. I specialize in photographing livestock, particularly beef cattle. But occasionally I point my camera at other subjects, including: cowboys, wildlife, wild flowers, landscapes, mountain scenery, sport angling (fly fishing), backgrounds, and other odd or interesting things that I encounter. I have over 55 thematic photo galleries on my website. My gallery titles will allow you to focus your search for photos that might be of interest to you.