- please contact to me get a discount on your first photo purchase.
Photo rates. Do you have a limited budget?
- Generally, my approach is to negotiate photo prices with individual clients rather than to establish set rates for a particular type of photo usage. This allows me to adjust (tailor) my pricing to your particular situation and to fit within your budget. I would like to help you put my photos to use wherever possible by establishing photo prices through consultation so that you are charged rates that you can afford to pay.
- Occasionally I will use online photo price calculators to provide a quote and to help clients understand what the typical rates for a particular photo usage are. To do this I would require the following photo information: purpose for which the photo will be used; photo placement / location (front, back, inside); photo size (full page, ¾, ½, . . .); length / duration of use (months, years); geographical extent / territory (local, regional, national, international); number of insertions; circulation / number of copies printed, etc.
- Also, please let me know if you are seeking exclusive rights or unlimited rights for a particular photo.
- I will reduce my photo licensing rates if you buy several photos. Perhaps you would like to identify a purchase plan that meets your needs; if so feel free to propose a photo bundle arrangement that would meet your needs. I am willing to consider and discuss with you any photo purchase proposal you might have.
Need large JPEGs for mock-ups?
- contact me if you need larger JPEG images for use in layouts, compositions and mock-ups.
Large file delivery
- high resolution photos are usually provided to you using “Hightail” - a large file transfer service. You will receive an Email from Hightail with a LINK to download your selected high resolution files.
- I am available to do assignment work. My specialty is photographing agricultural subjects (typically under natural light conditions). Please contact me and indicate what your photographic needs are. I will respond, letting you know if I am suited for the photo assignment, my availability to do the photo shoot, and my rates.
Photos on this website are copyright protected
- photos on this website are the intellectual property of the photographer. All images are available for use under a photo licensing agreement. All images on this website are Rights Managed Photos.
Making a photo selection
- when selecting a photo from this website please supply me with the following information to correctly identify the photo of interest to you:
- photo identification number (below the photo)
- name of the Photo Gallery in which the photo is found
- photos will be made available to clients as high-resolution TIFF or JPEG files (panoramas and some early digital photos are not available as TIFF files).
- contact me if you are interested in purchasing museum quality giclee canvas wrap photos. I will use a reputable photo lab to prepare fine art prints for you.
*** When you purchase photos from this website, 40% of the sale price goes to various charities. If you are interested to know which charities I support, please contact me.
CLIENTS / Published photos
Animal Health and Nutrition
Novus International Inc.
Intervet Schering Plough
Bimedia MTC Animal Health
Bayer Animal Health
Zinpro Performance Minerals
Lallemand Animal Nutrition
Diamond V Mills
Beef Cattle Research Council
Canadian Roundtable for Sustainable Beef
Canadian Animal Health Institute
Western Livestock Journal
Tri-State Livestock News
Best of the West
Profile - Agriculture and Agri-Food for the World
Barry Mitchell's Alberta Fishing Guide
Northwest Fly Fishing
Stock Producer Associations
Canadian Cattlemen’s Association
Alberta Beef Producers
Alberta Cattle Feeders Association
National Cattle Feeders Association
California Cattlemen’s Association
Utah Cattlemen's Association
BC Dairy Association
Creative / Communications Agencies
5 Gallon Creative
Surge Communications Inc.
Gallant Leaman Green Communications
Prism Studios Design
Fusion Design Group
Grade A Strategies
Sullivan Higdon & Sink
Publicis Life Brands Canada
Canadian Beef Industry Conference
Saskatchewan Verified Beef
Alberta Conservation Association
County of Warner
Milk River Watershed Council of Canada
Natures Best Photography Magazine
University Press of Kentucky
Fordham University Press
I am an agriculture stock photographer. I specialize in photographing livestock, particularly beef cattle. I also point my cameras at other subjects including: cowboys, agricultural landscapes, bison, pronghorn and other wildlife, mountain scenery, sport angling (fly fishing) and other interesting things that I encounter. I have over 70 thematic photo galleries on my website. Gallery titles will allow you to focus your search for photos that might be of interest to you.